Location: Birge & Held Asset Management
8902 N. Meridian Street Suite 205
Indianapolis, IN 46260
The Marketing Coordinatorwill play a significant role in the execution of the Birge & Held’s overall strategic plan. This individual is a support specialist for the Birge & Held portfolio’s operations team.
Qualified candidates will be a creative professional with high attention to detail, design, and prospective resident data trends. Our ideal candidate should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles, and tactics. The primary goal is to deliver strategic marketing plans and promotions that will enhance our on-site lead to lease conversions, increase ROI, and positively impact our portfolio’s reputation. Additionally, our ideal candidate must be passionate about B&H’s three core values: passion for people, leadership at every level, and always learning.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other laws pertaining to the Multi-Family Industry
- Update community websites, advertising sources, and Property Management (PM) software as requested by operations
- Assist Community Manager’s and Regional Manager’s in advertising online specials and promotions
- Audit advertising sources to ensure portfolio rent information, policies, and graphics are current
- Design Marketing Materials such as flyers, door-hangers, temporary community signs and various promotional items.
- Ensure all creative designs and on-site marketing items are aligned with corporate branding standards
- Attend reoccurring meeting with the operations team
- Supports operations with managing portfolio-wide social media channels and may collaborate with site-teams for engaging content and initiatives.
- Conduct monthly invoice audit to ensure advertising and digital marketing expenditures are consistent with the signed contracts.
- Assist operations with developing and distributing standardized B&H communication materials for the use of the on-site operations team.
- Manage “Marketing Calendar” and weekly to-dos assigned to operations team members
- Assist operations and training with cultivating online learning materials and resources for operational team members
- Record monthly portfolio-wide marketing needs and collaborate with operations to deliver support to operations team if needed.
- Serve as the point-person for developing, implementing and executing communication and brand messaging with print, web, social media, etc.
- Analyze how our organization’s brand is positioned in the market and develop targeted marketing strategies to grow our organization’s reputation and reach
- Manage and monitor Birge & Held’s corporate website and overall digital presence, including but not limited to; brand and content management, functionality, look-and-feel, understanding site statistics and google analytics
- Manage and evaluate paid search keywords and SEO practices and edit when necessary to increase the organization’s reputation and brand management
- Assist the Investment’s team by publishing professional articles and press releases across all social media outlets
- Manage all social media accounts for the corporate entity, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Google analytics, etc.
- Order and develop design concepts for corporate marketing/branded materials and promotional items
- Build a strong collaborative partnership with cross-functional team members and outside partners
- Manage and support the direction of branding content, frequency, and the most effective delivery channels for various communications to reinforce the investment opportunities, company culture and brand message with each communication initiative
- Promote uniformity and consistency of corporate branding
Desired Skills and Competencies:
- Results and data-driven
- Technologically inclined and passionate about increasing internal efficiency
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic about enhancing portfolio-wide resident relations and assist operations team members
- Ability to work under limited supervision following standardized practices and/or methods
- Interact with all team members in a courteous and professional manner
- Openness to learning new technological and industry specific-skills
- Ability to manage and organize multiple projects during the work day
- Property management office experience or field experience preferred
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in a Marketing/Design role
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Previous sales and customer service experience is beneficial
- Experience within the apartment industry is preferred
- Social Media content management knowledge
- Able to multi-task and prioritize
- Exhibit strong attention to detail
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive compensation, retirement plan option, medical insurance, life insurance, dental and vision
- A collaborative, progressive, team development environment
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Opportunities to make a difference in a growing and highly productive environmen
Birge & Held is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)