- Paid Time Off
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefit Plan
About Tryg Group:
Tryg Group’s success has been defined by the work we have done in Commercial office, light industrial, hotel & hospitality, health care, and critical facility operations. Our staff of professionals brings a customized approach to every building that is dependable, robust, and tailored to meet the needs of our customers. Our team provides expertise in all phases of mechanical and building automation systems from basic service, implementation, design, and execution of complete systems with little to no interruption to the end-user.
This position is a DDC Controls programmer. This is not an entry level position.
Candidates should have excellent technical skills and outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. Time management and productive progression of projects is essential for this position. This person must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Integrity and the ability to work independently are crucial.
Primary duties include:
- Networking, programming, starting-up and commissioning our automation system installations.
-Retrofit and new installations of upgraded BAS systems from old DDC or pneumatics
-Technical troubleshooting of electrical circuits, field devices, various network protocols and computer software interfaces are all regular duties performed by our DDC programmers.
- Must have a passion for HVAC systems and enjoy a hands-on approach to producing high quality BMS systems.
- Extensive Experience in HVAC systems
- Extensive Experience in BAS Programming.
- Experience in HVAC and controls systems operations, maintenance, and repair
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical systems blue prints
- Ability to read and interpret temperature control drawings and electrical schematics
- Must have a current valid drivers license
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Advanced problem-solving capabilities, attention to detail and numerical aptitude
- Ability to use a laptop PC at a high-level.
- Understanding and proficient skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- DDC controls field experience of 5+ years
- Experience in Systems Integration and open protocols (BACnet, Modbus, LonWorks, etc.)
- Has a working understanding of IP networks. (IP Subnets, Routing, NAT, & Firewalls)
- Experience with Tridium/N4 is extremely desired
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Automation Programming: 3 years (Preferred)
- Mechanical Knowledge: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations