This position is located at MWR Main Office, Bldg 443, Fort Stewart, Georgia.
THERE WILL BE A CUTOFF TO ISSUE A REFERRAL ON:
8 JUN 18
15 JUN 18.
- Provides administrative and management support and technical assistance to higher-level management officials.
- Carries out and coordinates administrative matters and activities.
- Participates in operational matters and activities as directed.
- Coordinates, monitors and evaluates significant projects and activities concerning missions, projects and administrative issues in order to recommend actions or improve operations.
- Provides technical guidance to administrative support personnel. Provides and oversees a variety of support services to the Directorate.
- Job family (Series)
0301 Miscellaneous Administration And Program
- Administrative Assistants, Executive
- Assistants, Executive
- Executive Administrative Assistants
- Executive Assistants
Conditions of Employment
Work experience or education directly related to the duties to be performed.
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position
- A one year probationary period may be required
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check
- Completed and signed DA Form 3433 is required prior to entrance on duty
- A National Agency Check is required
HIGHLY QUALIFIED CRITERIA:
Minimum of 3 years experience in MWR.
Minimum of 5 years experience as an Administrative Assistant or Executive Assistant.
Minimum of 1 year experience with the Army Correspondence (AR 25-50).
HIGHLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE REFERRED FIRST.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click here to view kit or copy this URL: http://cpol.army.mil/employ/NAF/NAF_Applicant_Information_Kit.pdf
- Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
How You Will Be Evaluated
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
Background checks and security clearance
- Required Documents
The following documents must be submitted with your application:
Optional: Job Application (DA Form 3433) will accepted in place of a Resume.
The below items are accepted and may be needed to support a qualification and/or a claimed priority/preference:
- DA Form 3434
If you are relying on your education to meet qualification requirements:
Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications. Therefore, provide only the attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education .
Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in this vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
A career with the U.S. Government provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package. As a federal employee, you and your family will have access to a range of benefits that are designed to make your federal career very rewarding. Learn more about federal benefits .
Review our benefits
Eligibility for benefits depends on the type of position you hold and whether your position is full-time, part-time, or intermittent. Contact the hiring agency for more information on the specific benefits offered.