About What We Need:
- You are passionate about software sales and the education industry
- You are excited about traveling to various campuses around the country
- You want to help change the trajectory of education through software & services
- You are familiar with the "predictable revenue" sales model and work well in a team-based setting
- You want to work downtown & believe working in a great culture with people you like is just as important as the work you do
- We need a passionate Outside Sales Representative that is tenacious about following up with qualified prospects to close deals
- A self-motivated, self-starter that can help us create a foundation of learning in our growing sales organization
- Team-oriented sales professional focused on achieving revenue goals
- A relationship builder who maintains customer focus throughout the sales process
- A go-getter with experience navigating a lengthy sales cycle and the ability to locate the decision makers in a complex organizational chart
- The passion to have intimate conversations with VPs, Provosts, and Directors on college campuses
The Skills you Need:
- Ability to deliver a clear, concise elevator pitch of the services you're selling
- Willingness to make phone calls, lead demos, and travel on-site often (travel up to 50% of the time)
- The desire to learn and implement sales strategies quickly
- CRM and SaaS experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
** Cover letter and resume required with application.
Salary range for this position is $50 - 60k plus commissions, on target earnings for this role are $80-90k.