You are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV.
817 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are empowered to ask new questions, make bolder decisions and take smarter risks.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
The Novartis Corporate Responsibility Group has an exciting internship opportunity.
The Summer Intern will support the US Group Patient Assistance Program (PAP) team, providing analysis and insights on PAP trends/utilization, reviewing program data/metrics via the on-line reporting tool. Intern will pull together PowerPoint charts/summaries for key Brands. Intern will also complete a PAP competitive program overview, gathering intelligence through website searches, reviewing PAP applications, eligibility criteria, technology offerings, website design, etc.
Objectives & Key Deliverables:
- Develop PAP Competitive Program Overview / Executive Summary
- Provide insights and analysis of program trends, through review PAP data/reports
- Develop PAP templates and charts that can be shared highlighting program activity for key Brands
- Create a PAP presentation with analysis collected
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter with good listening skills and can take direction from others
- Excellent Computer Skills with Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills and collaboration in team environment
- Ability to manage multiple items
Group Country Management & External Affairs
East Hanover, NJ
Company/Legal EntityNovartis Corporation
Communications & Public Affairs
Job TypeFull Time