Lincare is looking for hardworking and self-motivated delivery drivers or warehouse people to deliver durable medical equipment with one of our Lincare vehicles. This is a great way to get your foot in the door with a stable medical company that is always growing and provides customer service outside of the office daily.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the general delivery, setup, and maintenance of respiratory equipment, supplies, and other materials to the patients and customers of the location.
- Ability to work independently and must be detail oriented, and have excellent organizational skills.
- Be fully aware of safety procedures in delivery and setup of respiratory equipment.
- Responsible for the training/education of patients and/or caregivers on the safe and proper use of respiratory equipment purchased or rented. This function is to be carried out under the supervision of, and at the discretion of, the appropriate clinical and/or managerial personnel.
- Maintains a courteous, professional attitude toward all contacts, including patients, caregivers, customers, and staff. Maintains a good appearance, attired according to the standards of the operating unit. Uniforms must be clean and neat.
- Assists in the assessment of the home environment of patients receiving respiratory equipment and/or services to ensure patient safety. Is responsible for notifying the appropriate staff members of any discrepancies in this area.
- Good driving record for the past three years.
- Must meet job-related requirements to comply with DOT.
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 120 pounds.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Lincare is a company that operates under the Federal Drug-Free Workplace Act and U.S. DOL standards and as such must apply a zero-tolerance for marijuana use, including medicinal.
Job Type: Full-time
- a Clean Driving Record: 3 years (Required)
- Warehouse/Delivery: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement