If you are you ready to be remarkable and change home health care…
take the opportunity to grow professionally with our inspiring team.
WHO WE ARE
Nizhoni Health provides an innovative team approach to home health services. We enable our patients with the most acute needs—those who experience chronic illnesses, psychiatric issues, or lengthy recovery processes to have more productive lives within their own home settings. By coordinating care with our patients’ existing medical providers, we can improve outcomes, reduce readmission, and control costs. As a leader in Home Care, our agency connects with over 3000 patients throughout Massachusetts.
Whether it is a clinical or administrative position at this innovative high growth organization we all share the same value; provide superior service across the spectrum of care.
The Clinical Operations Specialist (COS) is responsible for managing all clinical operations reporting related to timely documentation and compliance. The COS also manages all office and medical supplies inventory, triages incoming calls, and supports the Assistant Clinical Director, Patients Services Coordinator, and Operations Director as needed.
- Manage, investigate, and resolve all necessary clinical operations reporting, including but not limited to:
- Missed & Eliminated Visits
- Late Documentation
- Visit Reasons
- Monitor full-time nurses’ weekly points quota.
- Obtain and manage weekly LPN time sheets.
- Monitor and follow-up on Not Home patient visits via the Missed Visits, Eliminated Visits, and On-Call reports.
- Escalate all clinical and/or operations questions/issues to Assistant Clinical Director and/or Operations Director as necessary.
- Cover and support Patient Services Coordinator during PTO and as needed.
- Answer all incoming calls in a pleasant and proper manner, direct calls to the appropriate person or department.
- Monitor and follow-up on nurses’ expiring credentials.
- Manage inventory of office supplies and medical supplies.
- Manage FedEx pickups/deliveries to branch offices.
- Scan and verify paper visit notes as needed.
- Greet all incoming visitors and arrange interviews and meeting as necessary.
- Maintain a clean, presentable, and functioning office space.
- Providing administrative support to Assistant Clinical Director, Operations Director, and other employees as needed.
- Reads and adheres to and participates in the Branch's mandatory HIPAA / Privacy Program and Employee Compliance Program.
- Reads and adheres to all Branch policies and procedures and follows Employee Handbook guidelines.
- Perform additional duties and support to office staff when needed.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in work experience
- 1+ year experience in healthcare setting
- Advanced proficiency in Windows environment, with emphasis Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Strong telephone and interpersonal communication skills.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- 1+ year experience in home health environment
- Knowledge of OASIS, CMS, and MassHealth guidelines
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently required to stand
- Frequently required to walk.
- Continually required to sit.
- Frequently required to use hands and fingers.
- Occasionally required climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl.
- Occasionally required to lift/push light weights (less than 25 pounds or 25-50 pounds or more than 50 pounds)
Job Type: Full-time
- healthcare setting: 1 year (Preferred)