Anderson Columbia Co., Inc. - accepting resumes for All Paving Crew Positions
Since 1958, Anderson Columbia has been an industry leader in paving and road building, making smooth stomping grounds for vehicles of all kinds. We strive to construct roads from the highest quality materials and apply ourselves to ensure the job is done right. From small backstreets to congested highways, we perform jobs of all proportions and create pavement in a way that makes the ride enjoyable. We pride ourselves on being one of the Largest Construction & Aggregate Producing Contractors in Florida. Our sense of professionalism paired with our teams of highly-trained personnel allows us to be successful at every job we employ.
Anderson Columbia doesn't just hire employees into a company, we hire people into our family; after all, people are our greatest asset. If you appreciate the feeling of sweat on your forehead, the sense of accomplishment at the end of a long day, or the pride in calloused hands, Anderson Columbia may have a place for you.
Monday - Friday ( Some Saturdays ) Full Time Position.
Pay Rate - Depending on experience and position.
- Paver operators
- Roller operators
- Sweeper operators
- Loader operators
- General Labor
- Experience with all duties of an Asphalt paving crew Paver, Rollers (small and large), screw, raking, shoveling, cleaning project when complete.
- Operate other heavy equipment and other construction related duties as required.
- Promote, execute and adhere to the company’s safety program
- Perform all duties assigned by the Construction Manager or Foreman
- Must have valid Drivers License
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass Pre-Employment physical and drug screen
- Ability to be flexible and perform a wide variety of tasks associated with paving
Benefit Packages available after 3 months.
- Healthcare, Dental, Eye, Life Insurance, paid holidays.
- 401 k after 6 months, with company match program.
DFW / EOE
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Perry, FL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person