***Caseload in the Memorial City/West Houston Area***
- Assist the physical therapist in providing treatment to patients with various musculoskeletal conditions and injuries.
- Implement therapeutic exercises and modalities under the supervision of the physical therapist.
- Monitor and document patient progress during treatment sessions.
- Educate patients on proper techniques for exercises and activities to promote recovery and prevent further injury.
- Assist with the setup and maintenance of equipment used in therapy sessions.
- Collaborate with the physical therapist to develop individualized treatment plans for patients.
- Associate's degree from an accredited Physical Therapist Assistant program.
- Valid state licensure or certification as a Physical Therapist Assistant.
- Strong knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and rehabilitation techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with patients and healthcare team members.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Occupational health experience is preferred but not required.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Pay: $55.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Choose your own hours
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Houston, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- CPR Certification (Required)
- Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant (Required)
Work Location: In person