Great opportunity for a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager. We are looking for a strong, detail oriented, results driven FP&A Manager who is responsible for developing and managing the planning, forecasting and analysis function in a fast-pace environment
We are Marcolin USA Eyewear. An international leader in high-fashion eyewear. We are an Italian based company founded on the principles of quality, design and fashion. Our collections are well known throughout Europe and the world and include Tom Ford, Roberto Cavalli, Swarovski, Tods, Emilio Pucci, Adidas, Kenneth Cole, Guess, Timberland, Skechers, Harley-Davidson, Victoria Secrets, Timberland, Diesel and more.
Our Corporate headquarter is based in Somerville, NJ and showrooms are located in NYC and Miami.
Who are we looking for this Financial Planning & Analysis Manager?
A passionate financial leader with strong technical knowledge and extensive background in budget and forecast who is highly motivated and organized. A financial leader who will partner directly with the business and other operational and functional leaders to ultimately provide results that drive the process efficiencies and financial goals. Someone who is ready to deliver operational and financial data analytics for optimizing current initiatives, identifying new opportunities as well as financial projections. A leader not a afraid to challenge and rethink the process:
- Direct responsibility of financial planning & analysis functions. Budget and forecast development including the gathering of necessary data, development of supporting models, collaborating with business partners to develop assumptions, and driving targets. Provide direction and support to key business partners.
- Responsible for the development of monthly, quarterly, yearly and ad-hoc forecasts to provide direction and insight to leaders in order to support decision making.
- Generates assigned management reporting including insightful analysis and commentary to provide a basis for action.
- Manages financial planning and analysis team to ensure essential duties and deadlines are attained.
- Collects, analyzes and presents financial information to business partners identifying risks and opportunities to aid the team in meeting their specific goals. Acts as a catalyst for change by driving results and playing a strong leadership role in finding solutions/adding value.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with members of the finance team and the business partners that we support. Seeks feedback and improves performance to ensure we are driving the standards of excellence.
- Remains strategic in thought and provides a big-picture perspective on issues and potential solutions
- Takes a lead role in team meetings. Shares thoughts, perspectives, questions and concerns openly and honestly ensuring your voice is heard. Encourages others to engage in dialogue and to share their thoughts, perspectives, questions and concerns.
- Assist with the development of financial policies (and monitoring compliance) to enhance internal controls, create efficiencies, and safeguard company assets without encumbering the business.
- Remains current on industry trends and aspects to provide financial expertise to our business partners.
- Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of the staff and management both as a self-starter and in a team environment. Ability to plan, organize and lead the work of others, while developing goals and objectives consistent with corporate vision and strategies.
Qualifications of the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, Master in Finance strongly preferred
- 4 - 5 years’ experience in managing, accounting and financial reporting.
- Proven track record with increasing responsibilities in the planning function
- Strong financial acumen and expertise in retail or optical industry preferred
- Ability to think logically in following procedures and instructions
- Strong organizational skills and ability to develop and execute a plan to meet objectives
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage both functional and ad-hoc teams
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and effectively manage at all levels of the organization
- Strong customer focus and orientation
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Capable of managing multiple priorities
Why work for Marcolin USA?
Marcolin USA offers many perks and benefits beyond salary. We offer a full complement of valuable benefits which include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- FSA and HSA
- Life and Disability
- 401(k) and Match
- Wellness Program, EAP, and more.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of Marcolin USA, Inc.
Marcolin USA is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, age, national origin, ethnicity, disability or veteran status, or any other protected status designated by federal, state or local law.
To learn more, please visit our web site at: http://www.marcolin.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- Budgeting Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Wholesale/Retail/Manufacturing Financial: 2 years (Preferred)
- FP&A: 4 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused