We are looking for a positive, attentive and courteous night audit agent whom will provide our guests with efficient and friendly service during their stay .
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival
- Register guests in our system and verify booking details
- Accept payment for guests’ accounts at both the registration and check out process
- Fully understand and be capable of operating all relevant aspects of the Front Desk computer system
- Post miscellaneous charges as requested
- Complete all tasks and duties on the shift checklist in a timely and efficient manner
- Balance and prepare paperwork for shift close according to hotel standards
- Answer inquiries from guests regarding restaurants, tourist attractions, transportation, etc.
- Be aware of hotel rates, packages and special promotions
- Must have excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written. Any other languages are a bonus.
- Possess basic computer skills
- Agents must be comfortable conversing with guests from diverse backgrounds and provide exceptional customer service with a positive, can-do attitude
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Have good general knowledge of Boston and it’s attractions
- Must be able to multi-task, work under pressure and keep good time management
- Minimum of one year prior customer service experience, preferable in the hotel industry.
- Flexible working hours (weekend and holiday work will be required)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour
Required work authorization: