Alpharetta Construction Company is a privately-owned commercial construction company dedicated to community partnerships and smart growth projects.
- Provide administrative support to the project management team and facilitate the coordination for multiple construction projects.
- Document control activities: reviewing project drawings for changes, updating drawing sets with RFI’s, transmittals, etc.
- Manage electronic project documents: contracts, change orders, invoices, PO’s, field reports, email communications, as built drawings, etc. and distribute documents to appropriate team members.
- Manage bid requests and proposals and create comparison spreadsheets to review with management for contract purposes.
- Develop contracts and review with management. Verify contracts are fully executed and all required paperwork is obtained.
- Document and track potential change orders; document approved change orders, file electronically and distribute to appropriate team members.
- Submittal review and processing and RFI management.
- Manage subcontractor database.
- Work collaboratively and build effective relationships with design team, superintendent, site operations and some directly managed vendors.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in the commercial construction industry.
- 2+ years reviewing project drawings
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator in a similar role in the construction industry.
- Strong organizational skills, including planning, scheduling and follow-up capabilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and staff including outside clients, vendors and contractors.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Sensitivity to confidential information.
Salary Commensurate with experience. Resume with references and salary expectations required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Commercial Construction Administrative Project Management: 5 years (Preferred)