Want to empower digital business through real-time analytics delivered as a service? Passionate about putting the power of machine data analytics in the hands of everyone by unifying all data types, enabling universal access and leveraging cloud economics – all this from a single, unified platform delivered and consumed as a service? Come talk with us!
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Accountant, who will be an integral part of a growing team. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the ideal candidate has a strong sense of ownership and commitment, great collaborator, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and results-driven.
What you'll be working on:
Your experience and skills should include:
- Responsible for full cycle AP, including vendor invoice processing, employee expense reports, and month end close accounting activities
- Perform the company's day-t0-day accounts payable tasks, including bill review for appropriate documentation, bill entry, approval initiation and follow up, and bill payment
- Responsible for vendor inquiries and vendor statement reconciliation
- Responsible for expense report review and timely payments
- Own the 1099 preparation and filing
- In charge of AP month end closing and accruals, including AP account reconciliations, ensuring individual and team deadlines and deliverables are met accurately and timely
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Drive the AP Automation project and AP related process improvement initiatives
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and US GAAP
- Assist with maintenance of AP related accounting policies, including documentation of internal control procedures
- Provide supporting schedules for the quarterly and annual close cycles
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent major
- 5+ years of AP Accounting experience, preferably in a SaaS company
- Experience with a large ERP system – NetSuite a must, MineralTree and Expensify a plus
- Detail oriented
- Proven ability to work accurately, with a strong sense of urgency to meet tight deadlines
- Takes a customer service-oriented approach
- A problem solver who is collaborative, proactive, responsive and reliable
- Strong organization skills and follow through
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self motivated and good team player
Still interested? We'd love to hear from you! Apply ( https://www.sumologic.com/company/careers/ ) now and learn more about our purpose ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=Z_RiuTuXrdM )!
https://app.box.com/v/SLGeneralDossier ( https://app.box.com/v/SLGeneralDossier )
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
We have raised $345 million in funding to date, with the most recent round being May 2019. Investors include Battery Ventures, Greylock Partners, Sutter Hill Ventures, Accel Partners, Sequoia Capital, Sapphire Ventures, IVP, and DFJ Growth. Our recurring revenue and customer base are growing steadily. We serve over 2,000 customers across the globe including AirBnB, Alaska Airlines, Anheuser Busch, Hootsuite, Hearst, Hudl, Major League Baseball, Marriott, Medidata, Sauce Labs, Samsung SmartThings, SPS Commerce, Twitter, Telstra, Toyota, Zuora and more.