Immediate opening for a professional parts advisor at the area's busiest, fastest growing automotive dealerships.
We are expanding our team of parts professionals to handle the increased business that comes with being the best in sales and service satisfaction.
Successful candidates will have experience in the retail/wholesale automotive parts industry, be highly motivated and focused on customer satisfaction. Toyota, Chrysler and/or CDK experience is a plus. Excellent opportunity for the right person. Come join the best parts team around.
As a Parts Advisor you will...
- Be responsible for providing vehicle parts and merchandise to customers while providing exceptional customer service.
- Answer telephone and greet customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Communicate effectively with customers and vendors via phone, in-person or email.
- Assist customers by answering questions, and providing assistance as requested in a quick, friendly and professional manner.
- Maintain clean and professional appearance of counter, work area, and stockroom.
- Interact with the Body Shop & Service Team to coordinate parts for vehicle repair and service.
- Order parts from suppliers based on Service Team and customer requests.
- Receive, unpack, and store parts in appropriate storage areas so they are readily available when needed.
- Check quantity and condition of goods received against invoices and purchase orders.
- Check number and unit cost as well as total billing for charges against proper records.
- Specify parts accurately.
- Process core returns, parts warranties and parts returns as necessary.
- Prior experience in retail/wholesale automotive parts industry
- Highly self-motivated
- Focused on customer satisfaction and strong interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must pass pre-employment physical and drug test
Job Type: Full-time
- Driver's License (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts