Diversified Construction of Oklahoma is seeking an experienced Assistant Project Manager/Project Engineer for numerous construction projects. Assistant Project Managers will work with various clients and construction personnel including architects, engineers, subcontractors, and superintendents.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work in conjunction with Project Managers and Site Superintendents.
- Contacting subcontractors and obtaining bids for various projects.
- Attend pre-bid and pre-construction site walks and meetings.
- Quantity take-offs and minor project estimating.
- Execute and track subcontractor contracts for each project.
- Coordinate and track change orders with project owners and subcontractors.
- Coordinate and order material and equipment for various projects.
- Review plans and specifications to ensure accurate project management.
- Assist with preliminary and look ahead schedules.
Qualifications shall include:
- Degree in Construction Management preferred but not required.
- Two years Construction Management experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Self-Motivating and critical thinking skills.
Candidates shall reside in the Oklahoma City Metro area. Pay based on experience. Please include resume with relevant work experience when applying.
Job Type: Full-time