Led by former Salesforce and Siebel executive Chuck Ganapathi, Tact.ai Technologies, Inc., is on a mission to make enterprise software more human-friendly. Tact.ai is the world’s first mobile sales productivity suite. It combines Salesforce and everyday sales tools into one app that works offline. Our device-native, conversational platform is used by Fortune 500 companies to transform the daily sales experience in the field and maximize the value of their CRM investment.
We’re looking for an experienced Android Engineer/Developer to make an immediate impact on our product team. We are a well-funded startup with a world class product and team, and a growing customer base. Some of your main responsibilities include:
- Operating in small cross-functional project teams
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
- Participating in client architecture design
- Proposing and evaluating software tools and libraries
- Continuously improving our development process
- Proficiency with Android native UI development
- Proficiency with Java and Kotlin
- Working knowledge of Android and Java/Kotlin open source libraries such as RxJava, Dagger, and Retrofit
- Ability to write well architected, maintainable and testable code
- Excellent knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- 3+ years of experience developing for the Android platform
- Android security and memory optimization
- Sqlite or other relational database
- Start-up experience
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Premium medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents - majority are 100% Company paid!!
- Flexible work hours
- Subsidized lunch
- Ping pong
- Yoga classes
- Regular team events
- Stocked kitchen with endless espresso and chocolates!