We build high end solid wood dining tables and other wood furniture, and we have a full time position available for a table builder and finisher.
Do you have experience with professional woodworking, cabinetry, or carpentry?
Do you pay close attention to detail and have high standards of precision and accuracy?
Do you show up on time and work hard until the job is done?
Do you have a positive attitude and a desire to learn new skills?
Do you have the ability to move from task to task with minimal supervision?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, we would love to talk with you!
Our normal work week is usually 7:30am-4:30pm Monday thru Thursday and 7:30am-2pm on Fridays with a 30 minute lunch break every day. There will be some flexibility required as some days may be shorter/longer depending on when the day's work is finished. The workshop is closed Saturday and Sunday.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Lift and maneuver heavy slabs of wood
- Operate woodworking equipment (band saw, planer, jointer, table saw, miter saw, etc)
- Take accurate measurements, down to a 1/16th of an inch
- Build solid wood tables according to plans
- Sand, distress, and stain tables
- Apply finish
- Create wood crates and prepare furniture for shipping
- Clean workshop at the end of each work day
For this position, you must have experience working with wood and have a working knowledge of use of a planer, table saw, jointer, and preferably a band saw.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
All employees wear N95 masks or respirators, supplied by employer.
Work Location: In person