-MUST BE EXPERIENCED-
Position: Automotive Window Film Installer
Position Purpose: Effectively carry out quality installation of automotive window film on vehicle windows
- Install window tint on vendor, customer and dealership automobiles using quality products and the most trusted techniques for the best results.
- Remain in constant communication with necessary personnel to ensure projects stay on schedule and are completed per the latest company standards.
- Thoroughly remove dirt and debris from interior/exterior windows, gaskets, door panels, tape felt gaskets and placing soak shield towels on dashes and rear dash before starting every tint job.
- Inspect the vehicle prior to tinting for scratches, dents, or any imperfections and notify the supervisor.
- Choose the right tools, equipment and parts necessary to complete the job.
- Utilize the plotter to create a computer cutout of the tint film.
- Ability to hand cut window patterns and heat shrink/mold the tint to window curvature.
- Help keep the shop and the rest of your work environment orderly by cleaning up after every job, putting tools and equipment back in their proper place and performing janitorial duties when needed.
- Customer focused
- High ethics and Integrity
- Excellent Organization skills
- Positive influence on customers and employees
- Strong work ethic
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $115.00 /day