Customer Support Representative - Work from home
Project based opportunity - work from home
Yoh is looking for smart, friendly people to work from home in a Customer Support role for one of our clients. This client has experienced higher call volumes because of the coronavirus and needs to have people who can start working ASAP. The position is temporary in nature but is expected to last for the next few months at a minimum.
This position gives you the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home. No commute, no business professional wardrobe required. With most schools closed, kids being home is not a problem, we just ask that you have a quiet room/space at home where you can work without being disrupted.
- You must have your own computer and high-speed internet (verification of compatibility will be completed)
- You will complete a basic technical assessment and required to attend a video interview via Zoom Meeting
- Shifts are from 7am to 10pm
- Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
- Background and drug tests are required
- Pay - $11 - $12.50/hr depending on experience
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
- Call volume is extremely high, you should expect to be on non-stop calls for the duration of your shift (breaks, lunches, etc are scheduled, you can pause yourself in the queue anytime you need to use the bathroom etc)
- Maintain and update customer information as necessary
- Calmly attempt to resolve and de-escalate any issues
- Escalate calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
- Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
- Provide feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
- Upsell to customers as necessary
- Schedule flexibility
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 18 years of age or older
- Familiarity with computer running Microsoft Windows and Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook)
- Customer service experience a plus but not required
- Ability to use phone and computer systems
At home positions will require you to independently have access to the following equipment:
- PC running Windows 10 (sorry we are not compatible with Mac) • Quad-core i3 processor or an i5/7/9 processor • 8GB of memory (16GB preferred) • SSD or 7200 RPM or faster HDD, with 5GB of free space • DSL, cable, or fiber optic (no dial-up, satellite, or 4G wireless connections) • USB Headset
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Tina Suozzi, firstname.lastname@example.org, 518-690-4616
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.