As member of the MedXM senior leadership team, helps set strategy in an evolving market, identifying opportunities and setting priorities focused on client needs.
Directs the managers / supervisors of multiple call centers (both MedXM and Chronic Care Management), Client Setup, Provider Relations, and other operational units.
Provides leadership and directs the day-to-day operations of the Health Plan client onboarding staff who support the Sales teams with new clients, helps retain existing clients, ensures detailed program implementation plans are in place, monitors execution across all modalities and services, identifies and proactively addresses performance gaps that require corrective action and negotiates with clients on plan revisions and custom requests.
Oversees the development of systematic approaches to assure the highest levels of quality service for clients. Coordinates client communications, client survey process and action planning, assists in the
development of continuous quality improvement initiatives.
Continually reviews structures and processes to achieve consistent best-in-class program delivery and performance for patients and clients.
Leads engagement/contract performance reviews with clients and other internal stakeholders using aggregate reporting and operational performance reviews, creating and ensuring execution of improvement plans for subsequent delivery.
Serves as escalation point, internal and externally, for clients that require more executive level attention and involvement.
Develops and implements strategies to build and optimize the capacity of the medical professional network and the quality of contractor field staff to remain competitive in the marketplace.
Sets strategic direction and tactical plans for staffing to meet demand across all states through a combination of MedXM staff and leveraged staff negotiated with others in the Quest network.
- Working with the Sr. QMS Manager uses QMS tools to ensure that all functions under the Director’s responsibility reflect the Voice of the Customer (VOC), and are in control, stable, and capable of delivering what is expected of them.
- Performs effective workforce planning across the function to account for seasonal volume
spikes, including accurate headcount plans and use of temporary labor to meet client needs adequately while achieving operating cost targets.
- Identifies and cultivates future leaders within the organization to ensure adequate bench
- Builds an organizational culture that instills focus on customer satisfaction by continuously improving services, processes, and systems.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory and legal compliance (privacy, state regs, corporate medical policies), as well as corporate policies
Directly manage a group of Managers & Supervisors within the MedXM operations network
- Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced degree preferred.
- 7+ years in increasingly responsible supervisory experiences.
- Relevant industry knowledge and experience, with an emphasis on experience in the health screening industry.
- Demonstrated success in overseeing a large department or function, with direct impact on service metrics and financial results.
- Strong client service background, particularly in high-stress industries/environments with demanding customers.
- Demonstrated success in developing and motivating team members to reach objectives, with ability to delegate and manage a diverse and large span of control
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid people leadership skills to motivate, coach and support both People Managers and exempt and non-exempt staff
- Exceptional expertise in facilitating teams and building consensus across diverse organizational
- Relentless focus on continuous improvement with a strong desire to delight the customer
- A compelling change agent orientation with proven capabilities to execute process
improvements to drive results
- Creativity and the willingness to challenge the status quo to find innovative ways to deliver & improve services, while maintaining margins and productivity
- This position requires travel between call centers based in Santa Ana, CA (headquarters), Oklahoma City, OK, and Lenexa, KS
- Strong influencing skills.
- Customer / Patient Focus
- Developing Direct Reports & Others
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Managerial Courage
- Managing and Measuring Work
- Strategic Agility
- Organizational Agility
- Building Effective Teams