The West San Gabriel Valley Association of REALTORS® (WSGVAR) has an immediate need for a full time Operations Manager in its headquarters located in San Gabriel, California. WSGVAR has been in real estate association management business for over 96 years because of its dedication to its members and its commitment to making sound financial decisions.
The Operations Manager oversees the day to day operations of the association. In addition, this person is responsible for staff administration and development, purchasing, and membership support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises and trains all staff and monitors administrative processes and systems in coordination with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Prepares and maintains minutes or reports from the Board of Directors’ meetings and various other committees such as MLS/Technology Committee, Legislative Committee, etc. as needed.
- Coordinates all internal staff communications and leads staff meetings
- Assists EO in planning, developing and evaluating the association’s goals, programs, policies and procedures
- Oversees membership database administration and coordination of records with the Department of Real Estate, state association, and national association
- Ensures accuracy of the membership process including admissions, maintenance of records and employees associated with the process
- Ensures data integrity within the association management database, membership application processing and on-boarding
- Prepares annual local association, state association and national association billings
- Assists CEO and Accountant in preparation and implementation of the annual budget
- Supervises and approves purchases of office equipment, furniture and supplies in coordination with the CEO
- Provides project management support for membership recruitment, retention and engagement activities
- Performs other duties as required
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development
- Excellent people skills
- Flexible and able to multitask
- Proper business English and grammatical usage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Office 365, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good organization skills and multitasking capabilities.
- Knowledge of California Association of REALTORS® Professional Standards, preferred.
- Honest and ethical
- Motivated and dependable self-starter.
- Professional demeanor, upbeat and positive personality.
- Candidate must agree to background check.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years’ experience in association management
Reporting to Chief Executive Officer
- Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
- Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
- Please no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Job Type: Full-time