ETHIC – Excellence, Teamwork, Hospitality, Integrity, and Compassion – steadfastly characterizes our mission to continually enrich the daily lives of residents. We practice these principles with every task and interaction, from personal caregiver assistance to mowing the grass. At Touchmark, we say:
I AM AN ALLY • I AM A FRIEND • I AM A GIVER
As a Dishwasher, you will enrich lives each day by helping to maintain a safe, clean, and organized kitchen alongside other members of our Dining Services team. An organized kitchen is necessary in order for Touchmark residents and guests to receive the highest quality meals possible, and that all begins with you! Meals can’t be cooked, plated, or served without clean utensils, dishes, and equipment, and by taking ownership of this responsibility and anticipating the needs of the kitchen, you will help to ensure that everyone on your team is successful.
Tuesday & Thursday 4:00PM - 8:00PM and Saturday 8:00AM - 3:00PM
Starting wage $14/hr
No experience is necessary, but you must:
- Have a commitment to Touchmark’s values (excellence, teamwork, hospitality, integrity, and compassion), as well as a desire to model these values and to encourage others to be allies, friends and givers
- Be willing to maintain a safe and clean kitchen by performing tasks such as sweeping, mopping, sanitizing and stocking dishes and utensils, and correctly and safely operating kitchen equipment
- Enjoy working both independently and as part of a large team
- Be able to lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds and stay on your feet for long periods of time
- Be able to maintain patient and tactful composure when dealing with residents, family members, team members and visitors
Touchmark is dedicated to providing the best for our residents, and it all begins with providing the best for our employees. That’s why we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to our part-time team members, which includes:
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- On-Demand Pay allows you to access your pay as you earn it
We are looking to hire individuals whose values align with ours and who believe in doing everything they can to lead by example in safety, compassion, and empathy. If that sounds like you, we encourage you to apply.
Check us out at www.Touchmark.com.
We’re growing. Are you?