CycleBar is seeking a General Manager for our state-of-the-art location in Falls Church, Virginia. Our General Managers are passionate about fitness and delivering a superior experience. They prioritize driving sales and revenue within the studio. General Managers are responsible for meeting studio sales goals, membership renewals and ancillary service goals by pre-planning with strategic new customer outreach, in-club leads (first time riders) and securing member referrals. Under the management of a Franchise Owner, national sales director, and the support of a CycleBar Experience team, General Managers must exemplify leadership qualities in all areas of the business. General Managers must have the ability to build lasting relationships with prospective and current members in order build a strong ambassadorship and retain members. The General Manager is rooted in hospitality and upholds our Mission of fueling energetic communal experience.
- 1+ years of retail/servicesales or fitness sales experience.
- Confident in generating personal sales and training Sales Reps in sales
- Ability to manage and drive 2 revenue streams: memberships and retail.
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via email
- Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment.
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgment.
- An affinity and passion for fitness.
- Solid writing and grammar skills.
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public.
- Lead generation including Grass Roots Marketing and Networking
- Membership sales * Manage staff schedule
- Supervise front desk Teams
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the Studio
- Schedule and participate in networking/community events and studio promotions
- Strategically manage marketing campaigns to generate leads for the studio
- Any other duties as assigned Responsible for the acquisition of new members and the retention of existing members
- Conversion of non-membership based users to membership base
- Conduct pre-planning activities each month including strategic outreach, for securing first time rider/lead flow
- Build rapport and lasting relationships with prospective and current members. Embrace hospitality and drive the Cyclebar Culture.
- General Manager will actively coach, train and educate our CBX team on Hospitality and Sales Conversion tactics. Manager will work with owner on team accountability
- Working with Studio Owner on setting Monthly, weekly, and daily targets for meeting goals * Driving Referral business through ambassadorship
- Monthly pay for health benefits
-Free cycle classes and benefits at other local gyms
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 1 year (Required)