- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Software Development
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a highly collaborative, fast-paced software development team building industry-competitive products in the Cybersecurity domain? As a technical project manager, you can work with a diverse team of analysts and software engineers across multiple workstreams to analyze, schedule, design, implement, and test new capabilities.
We need a technical leader who can understand complex systems and mission requirements in Cybersecurity, rapidly learn tools and technologies, and solve problems. You’ll work with the team on a full SDLC/DevOps pipeline to drive rapid, quality delivery of functionality to customers executing mission-critical Cybersecurity processes. You'll engage with the client to understand requirements and challenges, design new features, and help to create solutions to drive the next wave of innovation. Drive schedule, SDLC/DevOps processes, track effort statuses, and participate in core delivery execution. Join us as we build systems to change Cybersecurity for the better.
Nice If You Have:
- 2+ years of experience with working on professional software development teams
- 1+ years of experience with business process analysis and requirements analysis
- 1+ years of experience with collaboration tools, including JIRA, Wikis, and document repositories
- Experience with relational databases, including SQL
- Experience with version control, including Git
- Knowledge of Internet technologies, Web application architecture, and security
- Knowledge of the systems development life cycle, including Agile and DevOps
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree in Systems Engineering, CS, Computer Engineering, or Business Information Technology
- Experience with Cybersecurity, NIST, RMF, and FISMA
- Experience with leading software engineers, testers, analysts, and production operations
- Experience with business development
- Experience with scripting languages, including Python
- Experience with Cloud hosting, including AWS or Azure
- Experience with Systems Administration, including Windows, Domains, Networks, and Firewalls
- Experience with NoSQL databases, including Accumulo, MongoDB, and Cassandra
- Experience with Web Service and API development
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication
- Possession of excellent presentation skills
- Top Secret or TS/SCI clearance
- MS degree in Systems Engineering, CS, Computer Engineering, Business Information Technology, or equivalent
- DoD 8570 IAT II Certification, including Security+ or CISSP
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.