Sales Representative - Inbound Call Center
- Potential to work from home after 6 months and proven job proficiency; must live within 60 miles of the Phoenix, AZ office.
We’re Hiring for January 2019!
For our Sales Representatives, it's about more than just asking for the sale-it's about building relationships with our customers and offering the best solutions for their needs. As consultants to our customers, our call center Sales Representatives are often the first point of contact and very important to our success.
As a member of our team, you'll only be taking inbound calls from customers interested in buying insurance-no cold calling! In our paid training program, you'll obtain state licensing, and be trained to take inbound sales calls from potential customers about insurance rates and product. Using strong relationship-building skills, you'll provide an exceptional customer service experience by understanding insurance needs, and ensuring they receive the best products and coverages to meet those needs. You'll also have the support of a collaborative team, which includes continued coaching and development.
Pay Rate: $16.25 to $20.00, plus:
Sales Start Date:
- $500 sign-on bonus if you already have a Property & Casualty license
- Additional 10-15% shift differential pay when you work evenings or weekends
- Top performance awards and contests with cash payouts
- Annual gainshare bonus of up to 16% of your salary! Our bonus program rewards each of us based on company performance
Monday – January 28, 2019
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, 9:00am - 5:45pm for 8 weeks
Work Schedule (after training) - you have 3 full-time schedule options to choose from:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 1:30pm – 10:30pm
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday 9:00am – 6:00pm
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build trust by understanding the unique needs of our customers, and offering the best insurance solutions to meet those needs
- Educate customers on our insurance products and services while identifying opportunities to sell additional products
- One or more years of college education or relevant work experience
- Work or educational experience must include:
o Customer service, sales and/or influencing others
o Fast paced and changing environment
o Multitasking and time management skills
o Effectively communicating verbally and in writing
o Computer skills
Benefits & Perks:
As the fourth largest auto insurance company, Progressive offers the confidence and stability that comes with working for a growing, always evolving organization. As an employee, you will enjoy an inclusive environment that embraces strategic thinking, drive and passion. Progressive employees also benefit from:
- Paid training, tuition assistance and career development
- Diverse, welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Casual dress (yes, you can wear jeans to work!)
- Wellness program with discounts & rewards, and onsite gym at our large locations
- Onsite healthcare at large locations and the standard benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
Apply now to find a job you'll love!
Equal Opportunity Employer