ZMAPS CONSULTING INC is looking to hire a Cloud Infrastructure Architect for their client company in Oakbrook, IL. This is a full-time permanent role in Oakbrook, IL. VISA SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS ROLE. THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IN THIS ROLE MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH AZURE
The Cloud Infrastructure Architect is responsible for creating an infrastructure technology roadmap, which will serve as the future vision and project pipeline for the infrastructure department. The Cloud Infrastructure Architect is forward thinking and technical enough to discuss, research, design and implement infrastructure technologies. This individual will have direct leadership over a small team of senior to middle level resources and is expected to lead through example while helping to develop solutions.
- Ability to design and architect infrastructure environment & platform to solve current challenges, as well as creating future opportunities.
- Establish working relationships with business members, technical staff, and subject matter experts to help create and execute the infrastructure roadmap.
- Correspond with IT executives and stake holders to create and execute the infrastructure roadmap.
- Forward thinking on technology and innovative solutions with a strong emphasis on automating our infrastructure and technology solutions.
- Evolve PaaS implementations, working with vendor solutions and cloud services.
- Actively participate in monitoring, troubleshooting and RCA for security and infrastructure events.
- Consistently provide high quality work in a deadline driven environment.
- Accountable for accomplishing tasks both independently and collaboratively.
- Provide leadership, assistance and technical guidance to the Infrastructure engineering team.
- Facilitate and manage discussions with IT Executives and Senior Engineers.
- Collaborate with security team on architecture design and tools.
- Provide governance of our Infrastructure as a service environment.
- Stay current on overall IT strategy, business goals, technology trends, updates, and releases.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- BS Degree
- The ideal candidate must have minimum 7 years’ experience within the IT infrastructure arena
- The ideal candidate must have network architecture design & documentation experience
- The ideal candidate must have Windows Network and Active Directory experience
- The ideal candidate must have Azure platform experience
- Must have excellent communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- azure: 2 years (Required)