We are looking for:
A Project Manager to join our Technology Department. In this role you will work with groups from the Technology Department and the Product Management Department through the full project life cycle. We want someone who can manage the details of our development projects but keep their eye on the big picture. Our ideal candidate will have managed technology/development projects in an Agile environment for consumer facing websites and will bring that experience to help increase our prospect for success.
In this role, you'll be accountable for:
We are looking for you if:
- Leading projects across multiple brands from inception to full launch of the project
- Assisting in research and strategy of initiatives with product and business
- Working with technical teams and stakeholders to determine project estimates, deliverables, milestones and duration
- Develop and maintain project plans and schedules; assist in the portfolio management and ongoing communication of status to stakeholders
- Assisting in the implementation of product related tickets in JIRA as needed
- Helping facilitate and lead SCRUM related meetings as necessary
- Identifying and communicating project dependencies with other Project Managers and teams
- Effectively identifying, reporting and working to clear any blockers that could put projects or sprints at risk
- Effectively managing both up and down to keep projects on strategy, in scope, and on schedule
- Providing project visibility through daily burn down charts and weekly project status reports
- Collaborating with internal and external (3rd party) partners
- Helping coordinate and communicate deployment plans and schedules
You have good decision-making abilities, exceptional organizational skills and are detail oriented. You have at least 2 years of working experience in a project management role as well as experience managing complex projects with multiple dependencies. If you are someone looking for extraordinary growth opportunities in project management within a fast-paced technology company who has experience with Agile and are able to create project plans, milestones, and schedules, we want to hear from you.
We want to hear from you if you have strong interpersonal & communications skills and are able to understand different technology solutions at a high level. You are detail oriented and require little direct management and are able to break down complex problems into small actionable tasks. Projects are related to customer facing e-commerce websites and mobile applications, as well as backend tools. Bilingual in Spanish is strongly preferred.
Some additional characteristics that would be great to have:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with JIRA
- Portfolio Management
- Mobile Development
- PMP or Six Sigma Certification
- Previous experience in development or QA
Please note that the above job description does not constitute an employment agreement between Outlook Amusements and the employee. Outlook Amusements has sole discretion to change the job description as its needs and the job requirements change.
Outlook Amusements Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.