AIM Innovations provides high-value engineering, mission operations, and IT service solutions. We are a fast-growing company that provides integrated services for the U.S. government. We are passionate about developing cutting-edge, creative solutions, and fostering a highly sought-out place of employment for many of the brightest minds in the industry. We support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, federal civilian agencies and international customers. At AIM Innovations, we have developed a culture of going above and beyond the normal expectations in the delivery of our work. AIM Innovations is dedicated to make technology a business enabler. AIM Innovations LLC is a dynamic and nimble IT & business modernization firm providing human capital and IT solutions to the Federal Government throughout the nation.
**Must hold a TS/SCI with Poly to be considered**
The candidate, Data Scientist, will deliver an overarching Data Architecture Model that is cloud compatible and based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles and best practices. To deliver a forward leaning architectural blueprint that includes infrastructure foundational elements (i.e. network, storage platform, middleware, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with analytical and data engineering skills. Demonstrated experience with data architecture
- Data modeling
- Database design
- Data systems implementation, especially with Oracle based technologies such as MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Demonstrated experience with data processing operations to design system data flows.
- Mapping interfaces used to manage data, setting standards for data management, analyzing current state and conceiving desired future state.
- Demonstrated experience with Big Data structures such as triplestores, RDF, and SPARQL.
- Data Tables
- RapidMiner or Solver
- Apache Tomcat