Local Manufacturing Company seeking a qualified outside Sales Representative to acquire, develop, and maintain sustainable long term lubricant sales in a target geographic area in the industrial, agriculture, fleet, construction and manufacturing sectors, in line with corporate strategy, budget and 5 Year Plan.
The ideal candidate will be able to actively prospect for new business opportunities, negotiate and establish new customers, develop and maintain sustainable profitable business relationships in line with provided strategy.
We are offering an outside sales territory to the qualified sales consultant. The candidate must have industrial sales, outside sales or account management experience. This is a great opportunity for the right person to be a valued member of our company and build a lifetime business.
As an outside Sales Representative you will be compensated with a base salary and commission structure, plus incentives, and benefits. Hard work translates into higher pay.
Desired Background and Skills:
- Four-year degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, marketing, business, or other related discipline; or equivalent industry experience
- Five or more years of outside sales experience in lubricants.
- Strong negotiating skills required
- Ability to self-motivate and lead internal / external teams to achieve planned objectives
- Strong problem-solving aptitude and customer focused attitude is essential
- Well-developed business acumen including the creation and execution of strategic business plans
- Ability to engage customer contacts at all levels to achieve desired sales results
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and regulatory issues used in lubricant industry
- Ability to effectively present information to customers, internal management, team members or public groups
- Strongly Preferred: Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off