Full Job Description
**PART OR FULL TIME CARPENTER NEEDED**
Easy Sign, inc. is a manufacturer of custom, unique signage made at the highest quality in the industry. During our 40 years of operation we have become the leading provider of signage in the Cleveland area through building extensive client relationships and networks and excellence in creativity and craftsmanship. We’ve worked with hundreds of local, Cleveland companies but have worked with many companies and organizations nationwide including, NASA, Girl Scouts of America, Salvation Army, Pulte Homes, Coca Cola, HONDA, and more.
As a carpenter and production specialist, you will be responsible for working in all facets of sign construction including form and frame building, and operation of hand held & table mounted routers. You must be eager to work in a flexible environment and understand the custom nature of the signage products we offer to our customers. You will be required to follow all of our company quality control measures and you must be willing to work in both indoor and outdoor conditions on production projects. At Easy Sign, our employees’ ideas and feedback are always valued. We encourage your creativity and participation in all aspects of the company!
- Must be skilled at running routers of all kinds
- Must be proficient in form and frame building and working with multiple types of substrates
- Must adhere to quality control measures before and after construction and project completion by accurately interpreting and translating work orders and drawings and identification of errors or failures to meet standards (loose seams, misalignment, rough edges, etc.)
- Willing to work indoors and outdoors
- Assist in keeping work areas clean and organized
- Must be capable of moving and loading materials
- Work on different projects simultaneously
- Must be able to work independently, with direction and collaboratively
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- We also require a positive attitude and willingness to be open with managers.
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- Great fit for an experienced journeyman carpenter (min 5 years).
- Background in construction management a plus.
- Cabinet making experience
- Physically capable of moving and lifting heavy objects
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Salary: $17.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Carpentry: 3 years (Preferred)
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma