From the very beginning, we had an idea. We had a vision that we could help our customers run their IT better, smarter, and more efficiently; but also, more focused on the things that really matter. We revolutionized the pre-owned market for networking equipment and created new standards of excellence in the industry: faster ways to ship and expedite, smarter ways to maintain and extend asset lifecycle. Today, we liberate our customers from the compromises they are forced to make. We show them ways of running their IT that they didn’t know were possible. At Curvature, we see IT differently. We see a better way.
Curvature understands the challenges of modern Technology Decision Makers. Whether planning for, or in the midst of migrating legacy products to new platforms, integrating Cloud into a data center strategy, consolidating hardware, or dealing with the proliferation of data and devices – all while attempting to stay on time and within budget – we provide options.
At Curvature we hire and retain the best talent. We want fierce competitors that enjoy and crave the uphill battle. Our mission is to provide customers with choices and innovative IT solutions. We work hard, play hard and take the time to relish in our successes along the way.
Curvature is transforming the IT industry and disrupting the biggest players in the market. If you want to transform your career with a global award winning organization, then we want you.
We’re looking for a technically savvy customer service oriented sales Leader who can balance rapid delivery with accurate results to consistently meet Curvature’s world-class standards.
The Call Center Manager role supports the effective execution of the policies and procedures of the Service Desk. They will also oversee the shift Service Desk staff and ensure our clients are receiving the appropriate assistance. This includes the responsibility of identification, prioritization, and resolution of clients requests, including the monitoring, tracking, and coordination of Service Desk functions.
- Execute and monitor Service Desk applications and provide clients and staff with excellent service.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by responding to calls to the Service Desk and logging all customer questions, problems, and tracks through to resolution.
- Supervise day-to-day operations of the service desk shift. Direct, supervise, and give regular feedback on performance of shift staff. Assure the completion of shift tasks check lists. Prioritize workload for Customer Support Services and individual members as necessary.
- Evaluate problems and coordinated resolutions in an expedited manner. Participate in distribution as well as implementation of policies.
- Complete management information reports for change of shift.
- Manage ticketing queues, ticket assignment and management, and enforce SLAs.
- Monitor, log, and report on service level breaches, support tickets, including re-assigning and distributing support requests to other staff as appropriate. Follows-up on support tickets to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Promote a culture of learning, accountability and transparency aimed at excellence.
- Promote initiative, assertiveness, and the ability to organize work efficiently in high pressure situations.
- Enforce policies and procedures which ensure high service performance.
- When needed, define, train and implement new/updated processes and procedures.
- Ensure timely escalation of customer problems by documenting the impact to the customer and assigning appropriate team-members and following through to resolution.
- Evaluate, analyze and document trends and implement corrective actions if needed.
- Ensure ticket resolution by initiating and tracking assignment to technical resources, partners and by keeping the customer updated on the status of the ticket.
- Effectively and consistently communicate issues and ongoing operations with Management Team and other departments.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- A minimum of two years of call center/service desk experience.
- Minimum of 1 year service related lead or project lead experience.
- Experience building excellent customer relationships and provide superior customer service via phone and email.
- Experience establishing and maintaining cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Experience working independently with little direction.
- Experience in a supervisor or management role.
- Knowledge of customer service operations.
- Experience with MS Office applications.
- Awareness of ITIL compliance initiatives.
- Bilingual in Spanish
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES
Curvature, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Job Type: Full-time
- ITIL: 1 year (Required)
- Service Desk Management: 1 year (Required)
- Service Desk: 3 years (Required)