Part-time | Contract7 days ago
Full Job Description
Collaborative Nurse Practioner
Comfort Ease is looking for a Collaborative Nurse Practitioner with an active Ohio medical license. Comfort Ease is a CLIA certified lab. The owner/operator is knowledgeable and independent but needs a collaborator in order to meet state requirements. The Nurse Practitioner must be willing to be reasonable with the rate, but open to negotiation especially as lab volume increases. The Nurse Practitioner will be a 1099 contractor and will be paid a flat fee. Very little to no consultation would be required from the Nurse Practitioner. This position is FULLY REMOTE and very flexible. Nurse Practitioner will be covered on the insurance policy for administrative duties.
The collaborative relationship under an agreement shall not be construed to require the personal presence of a Nurse Practitioner at any time where services are rendered. Methods of communication shall be available for consultation with the collaborating Nurse Practitioner via telecommunications in accordance with established written guidelines as set forth in the written agreement.
- NP with unrestricted license in the state of Ohio
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate professionally via email and phone.
- Ability to work independently in a self-directed mode.
- This role will be fully remote and incredibly flexible utilizing EMR, email, text, and phone as indicated!
- There will be NO direct care provided by the Nurse Practitioner, responsible strictly for consultation purposes for state regulatory guidelines
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Active Medical License in Ohio (Preferred)
Work Location: One location