**THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN TUBA CITY, ARIZONA (NAVAJO RESERVATION)**
*RELOCATION ALLOWANCE AVAILABLE.*
** LOAN REPAYMENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE **
Tuba City Regional Health Care Corp is located in the unique community of Tuba City, AZ and offers a culturally rich environment. We provide healthcare services to Native American tribes located in the area (Navajo, Hopi, and Southern Paiute). This mixture along with Anglo, Hispanic, and African American employees of the hospital and school systems make a pleasantly diverse community.
Performs a variety of nursing care procedures requiring professional knowledge and consideration for specific patient conditions and treatments in a Pediatric Inpatient Unit. Guidelines include physician’s orders, standards of care, nursing policies and procedures manuals, hospital policies.
- Develop individualized patient care plans and periodic evaluation of plans to ensure results are achieved
- Provide counseling/training to patients and family members or surrogates on preventive, curative and rehabilitative measures involved in health care.
- Interview patients/family members to determine and evaluate health and physical care needs while consulting with attending physician and staff members
- Carry out treatments and procedures per scope of practice.
- Maintain health records in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- Maintain professional knowledge and proficiency in nursing
- Recognize adverse signs and symptoms and react promptly to emergency situations including the implementation of life saving procedures
- Participate in the development, implementation and evaluation of standards of care activities
- Participate in the identification of clinical or operational performance improvement opportunities
- Monitor corrective action plan to maintain the environment of care including equipment and material resources.
- Delegate tasks and supervise the activities of other licensed and unlicensed care providers
- Perform phlebotomy, intravenous cannulation, administers IV medications
- Act as charge nurse for a group of patients or an entire unit as assigned
- Provide guidance, direction and training to ancillary nursing and staff as assigned
- Floats to other departments as required
- Participate in orientating new employees
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Completion of Clinical Experience
- Professional Nursing License
- Medical, Vision, Dental benefits
- Group Term Life insurance
- ShortTerm and LongTerm Disability
- Retirement Plan – 401K with employer match
- Workers’ Compensation insurance
- Company Holidays & Paid Time Off (PTO) includes vacation & Short term illness leave
- Long Term Illness Leave
- Salary Range from $62,400.00 to $97,500.00 based on experience level Education & Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 to $46.88 /hour
- BLS (Required)
- Nursing License (Required)
- PALS (Required)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) (Required)