Sioux Corporation designs and manufactures custom industrial water heating equipment used in concrete plants, specialty pressure washers used in oil drilling and mining, and steam generation equipment used in concrete curing, greenhouses, and railcar heating.
Sioux offers a smaller company atmosphere with a high-energy, team-oriented work environment. The compensation program includes a base salary, bonus program, and an excellent benefits package. The Sioux culture supports strong, self-reliant leadership capable of working in an evolving team environment. The down-to-earth environment is focused on results, and employees are passionate about making a difference.
Sioux Corporation is seeking a new team member to join our outstanding sales team. A successful Sioux team member will:
- Be driven to accomplish goals.
- Be proactive.
- Take ownership of projects.
- Be a team player.
- Be committed to continuous improvement.
- Accept and conquer challenges.
- Celebrate wins.
Industry Specialist Position Summary:
- Assist customers in determining their needs and the best Sioux equipment for their application. Follow up on leads, provide quotes, and enter orders.
- Meet sales and gross margin goals for each assigned industry by working with outside sales people to identify and close attractive sales opportunities.
- Annually update and improve industry sales plans for each assigned industry.
- Maintain the highest level of application knowledge in the company for the equipment and industries assigned.
- Serve as product manager for assigned product lines, ensuring Sioux has outstanding product offerings, pricing, and sales materials.
Knowledge, Experience, And Other Requirements:
- Degree in business, marketing, or engineering is preferred.
- Strong interest in mechanical equipment.
- Selling or Marketing experience in General Industrial Manufacturing, 1-3 years desired. Technical sales experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of concrete, petroleum, mining, or marine industries is a plus.
- Well organized, with strong communication skills.
- PC proficiency (Word/Excel/Outlook/Internet).
- Customer Relationship Management software (CRM) experience is preferred.
- This is primarily an inside sales position, with limited travel required to trade shows and to visit a limited number of customers.
Sioux’s Benefits Package Includes:
- Gain Sharing Program
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Supplemental Insurances
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education Assistance Program
- Health Club Membership Reimbursement
Job Type: Full-time
Typical deal size:
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules