We are currently seeking full-time/part-time per-diem and salary based Targeted Case Managers for AID Behavior Center, Inc
1. Conduct case management assessments to gather information and develop individualized, holistic, and comprehensive service plans with the input of the individual, the individual’s family, and/or the individual’s legal guardian or representatives.
2. Monitor the planned services and progress toward goals, leading to reassessment and development of new service plans, linkages or dispositions as needed.
3. Coordinate services with community resources, primary care physicians, specialist, psychiatrists, behavioral service centers, and families as well as Provide case management functions of assessing, planning, linking, monitoring, and advocating for individuals.
4. Develop and demonstrate knowledge of appropriate agency and community resources to implement service plan goals.
5. Complete Prior Authorizations for services or medications as soon as initially indicated, and subsequently prior to expiration, in order to ensure continuity of care.
6. Meets with the individual or representatives of the consumer in off-site locations including: the consumer’s home, school, place of employment, an inpatient hospital setting, a crisis stabilization Unit, jail or detention center, homeless shelters, foster homes, and other locations.
7. Attend Multi-Disciplinary Team meetings and supervisions as well as maintain ongoing communication with other team members.
8. Communicate appropriate community clinical information regarding the individual’s treatment to all appropriate agencies. (Releases/requests of information are obtained.)
------ A person able to complete an AHCA approved mental health targeted case management training within the three (3) months of hire. Enrollment cover by employer and payment covered by employee,
---------A person able to attain the Florida Certification Board (FCB) in case management within the first 6 months of hire.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract