We are a lifestyle-oriented, consumer products company that celebrates health, wellness and happiness. We are creating a new type of company – in every way. One that is energetic, open, young in thought and diverse in makeup. We are a host of collaborative voices adding to the whole picture. We are dynamic, responsive, and constantly re-imagining possibilities. It’s the Greenspace of our brand, and preconceived notions need to be stripped away. We’ve seen the other side, and we are determined to create the culture we’ve always wanted, but never had. It’s not a job for us, it’s a movement. If you’re hearing us, you’re probably one of us.
As a Guideat Seventh Sense, you bring enthusiasm and passion for the brand through an authentic customer, team member and shop experience. When necessary, you’ll stand in as the Lead Guide.
- A seriously fun and dynamic atmosphere where you’re free to be yourself
- Highly competitive pay and benefits
- A 40% discount off all our products to keep you on the path
- The opportunity for growth—we love to promote from within
- Ensure a unique customer experience that makes every customer feel welcome, meets their needs and makes their day.
- Offer a tailored customer experience through active listening, genuine curiosity, and expert brand and product knowledge.
- Dedicate 100% of your time to handling sales and creating lasting rapport with customers.
- Continually coaching and developing the team to ensure consistent and flawless execution of the Seventh Sense experience
- Trust your intuition and use quick thinking to make decisions in challenging customer situations
Let your light shine:
- Show up to each shift with a positive attitude and ready to contribute to the team.
- Be present in driving your own development and constantly look to grow and elevate your skills and add to a solution-oriented work environment.
- Create an inspiring and motivating work environment that also reflects the integrity of the brand.
- Provide constructive feedback to other Guides for their own development, as well as solicit feedback from others for your own development
- Be an active participant in building and supporting the Seventh Sense brand and cultlure
Keep things flowing smoothly:
- Help create and maintain an inviting atmosphere through beautiful product displays and execution of and adherence to all processes that support an environment of excellence and lives the Seventh Sense values.
- Orchestrate all aspects of team member scheduling
- Perform maintenance and inventory control activities
- Be able to open and close the store with pride and care.
- Accurately operate the Point of Sale (POS) system for all transactions, prepare and make bank deposits, handle basic inventory and stock processes including counting product, processing shipments and replenishing the sales floor.
- Take appropriate steps to protect company assets.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to build rapport and effectively communicate with customers and other team members, engaging in an authentic way
- Sense of self/adventurous spirit and wants to have fun while consistently adding happiness to lives of those they touch and actively creating the culture of the brand
- Able to resolve conflict and make decisions that support both the brand and customer
- Can lift up to 30 lbs.; reasonable accommodations will be made for any employee when necessary
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the shop, including nights and weekends
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Experience in customer service
- Experience working in a team environment
- Experience working in skincare or cosmetics
The movement has begun. And everyone is welcome.
Green Growth Brands is at the forefront of a movement. One that requires a range of thought, and different points of views to be challenged, tested and proven out.
That takes a cast of wonderful characters that aren’t defined by race, sexuality, gender or physical abilities but have a shared vision and ability to work as one. In normal language, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do have a few guiding principles, however. The first is “be good at your job”, the only true measure of your effectiveness. The second is “treat others as they’d wish to be treated”, pretty straightforward, but important. If you are up to the task of being part of a movement, ready to engage all of your senses and join a band of adventurous souls, you may be one of us. We’d love to hear from you.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)