Part-time | Contract$12 - $20 an hour13 days ago
- Keyword research
- Social media management
- Google Analytics
- Communication skills
Full Job Description
Flowell is a growing wellness community that is committed to celebrating diversity and uplifting underrepresented voices in wellness!
We are looking for a talented Social media coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for our company's @weareflowell instagram/facebook pages, and @flowell Twitter and LinkedIn pages. Additionally, we hope that the role will evolve into a social community manager that supports and faciliates conversations happening amongst our community of users.
Your role is to implement online marketing strategies, and faciliate credibility amongst industry peers through social media accounts. If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating with a diverse community through online channels, we would like to meet you. As a Social media coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and optential partners, and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Source and engage with accounts and businesses that support marketing strategies and user growth
- Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $12.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Please share an example of when you took initiative to solve a business problem without directive from management.
- Social media management: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote