Summary: This position administers the enforcement of corporate, regulatory, and risk management IT policies and assists in developing, implementing and maintaining corporate information security standards, technologies, processes, and procedures. This position coordinates, administers, monitors and maintains security infrastructure. This includes, but is not limited to, intrusion prevention systems, content filtering systems, security information and event management systems, antivirus, and vulnerability assessment programs.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties:
- Implement products and services as required to maintain IT performance goals and compliance with existing, new, or changing regulations and auditing recommendations.
- Maintain security systems and administer security policies to control access to systems.
- Manage patch installation for operating systems, software applications and hardware.
- Manage security systems including firewalls, virus protection systems, Web\Email filters, computer forensic systems, and network and host-based intrusion prevention systems
- Create and maintain security documentation.
- Maintain a hardware and software encompassing all managed devices.
- Protect systems by defining access privileges, control structures and resources.
- Work closely with Information Security Officer for troubleshooting security related problems, developing and implementing security strategy.
- Monitor server logs, firewall logs, intrusion detection logs, and network traffic for unusual or suspicious activity, and make recommendations based on those findings.
- Research attempts to compromise security protocol and recommend solutions.
- Assist in the maintenance of user profile security, onboard new users onto the network and remove terminated employees.
- Design, implement, and report on security system activity, and perform end-user activity audits.
- Work with IPS/firewall monitoring company and respond to incidents as necessary.
- Work with vendors to arrange for upgrades, updates, patches and replacements on software and hardware.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Available 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Hours may fluctuate and may exceed 40 hours some weeks
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong customer service skills and willingness to assist others
- Ability to relate and empathize with other people
- Listening, oral, and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Goal oriented
- Proficient with Windows network setup, administration, maintenance and upgrade
- Proven networking, routing and security experience and aptitude
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred. IT or IT Security Certifications are preferred (e.g. CISSP, MCSE, etc.) or obtained with 3 years of hire. Experience with virtual technology, including VMWare
- Experience with security application such as AntiVirus, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Firewalls, Vulnerability assessment tools, and system and event monitoring correlation utilities.
- Experience with banking compliance and applications.
- 2 years’ experience in administering and troubleshooting Microsoft Active Directory
- 2 years Information Security experience including implementing and maintaining security controls and patch management
- Ability to be on call
Job Type: Full-time
- Security: 2 years
- Network Administration: 2 years