Tony DePaul and Son is looking for a motivated, detail oriented addition to our ever growing team of professionals. Currently we are recruiting for the position of Estimator. This position is responsible for estimating of highway, civil, bridge construction and paving projects throughout Greater Philadelphia and Five County Area. The Estimator position is responsible for using a combination of past experiences and project specifications to accurately project the amount of materials, equipment, and labor hours that must be utilized in order to complete a given project.
- Provide detailed and concise estimates for assigned bids
- Administer Bid Documents
- Limited management of projects
- Tracking and adjusting quantities through all phases of each project
- Coordinate subcontractors and PO's
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field and minimum of 2-4 years of experience
- Must have previous Heavy/Highway and pavement construction estimating experience on the contractor level
- Experience in commercial civil earth work and paving a large plus
- Bridge construction experience is desirable, but not necessary
- Detailed practical knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the construction estimating field
- Familiarity with PA DOT specifications required
- Knowledge of job costing and estimating techniques.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, specifications and contracts
- Experience with HCSS Heavy Bid or similar bidding software, AGTEK software a plus
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short and long term disability and 401(k).
Please send resume and salary history to the [email protected]. Fax (610) 832-2961.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, M/F/D/V
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Flourtown, PA 19031: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Construction estimating: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: In person