Wingspan Care Group is currently hiring a Risk Management and HR Administrative Assistant to join our team. As the Risk Management and HR Assistant, you will assist the Risk Management/HR Departments in a variety of administrative tasks. The successful candidate will demonstrate initiative, creativity, sound judgment, and thoroughness. This a great role with a caring organization where you will have the opportunity to interact with, and have impact upon, a wide range of professionals with varied backgrounds.
- Assists Risk Management in compiling records for Agency audits including licensure documentation, TB testing records, fingerprint records (BCI & FBI) and any other documentation required
- Assists HR in scanning of employee file documents, data entry into the HR system, fingerprinting candidates, and communicating with new hires regarding the status of new hire paperwork
- Accurately files documents in applicable departmental files
- Accurate typing of all client/employee related materials including correspondence and memos
- Photocopies and distribute various materials as needed
- Serves as a telephone contact related to the Departments
- May collect and record statistics and prepare and tabulate statistical narrative reports
- Minimum Bachelor of Arts or Sciences
- 1 - 3 years office experience required.
- Sensitivity in relating to persons of varying backgrounds and demonstrate ability to work with diverse groups of people possessing various strengths, aptitudes and abilities.
- Ability to perform job responsibilities with a high degree of initiative and independent judgment.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and effective interpersonal skills.
- Practical and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet various deadlines for multiple people and projects.
- Ability to function independently, as a team leader, and as a team member.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance