Job Title: Technical Engineer
CRRC Times Electric USA, LLC (abbr. TEUSA) established in 2005 with offices in Erie and Chicago, always provides components for industrial and transportation industry. TEUSA won the bid of LA project in 2017 and will provide propulsion, APS and MDS system to Metro cars. TEUSA built localization factory in LA and TEUSA will provide more and more job opportunities in LA.
Parent company CRRC Times Electric Co., Ltd., (abbr. TEC) is a leading propulsion system provider for locomotives, mass transit vehicles and EMUs. TEC has engaged in R & D, manufacture and service in the fields of propulsion systems, vehicle control systems, signaling system, and other key components for over 50 years. TEUSA provides core electric components and propulsion, APS and MDS system to rail transit market and MDS and focusing on providing professional solution and service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This position will be responsible for accordingly and corporately identifying and resolving relative technical issues by communicating with technical teams of both China technical teams and customer technical teams,who as well will be in charge of internal and external liaison with inner technical teams, customers implementation teams and consulting organizations for technical problems and achieving project technical completion.
- Responsible for technical coordination and management, as a bridge and link with customers and internal technical teams for organizing daily business of techniques.
- Provides technical support to the engineering team in executive projects during testing and development.
- Coordinates project process by holds conference meetings such as technical liaison meetings and customer reviewing meetings.
- Communicates and cooperates with internal technical implementation teams to review technical documents and provide marketing technical guidance and marketing communication.
- Responsible for bidding business in technical wise such as providing and submitting technical proposals, identifying customer requirements, communication with internal teams.
- Communicates with internal teams, external teams and consulting organizations by emails, conference meetings and Power Point presentations.
- Provides technical support for relative on-site issues and problems.
- Investigate technical aspects and root cause of issues.
- Performs preventative measures to reduce recurring issues.
- Works closely with project managers to improve the robustness of products or design and develop new products.
- Manages critical customer issues and facilitate communication between customers, sales, and engineers.
- Collection, accurate analysis of configuration information and recommendation corrective actions based on analysis.
- Follows up all company policies, instructions and safety rules.
- High School Diploma or college, with a concentration in transportation, Industrial. Electrical, Mechanical Engineering are desired
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in quality field in manufacturing work environment.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing, directing and planning in a manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience in manufactory industry is desired.
- Electrical and engineering technology experience is required.
- Railway industry experience is preferred.
- Industry design, industry engineer background is desired.
- Good at dealing with union desired.
- OSHA related experience, EHS related experience, production environment safety related experience are desired.
- Mandarin preferred
- Advanced computer literacy and high competency with Microsoft tools.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both writing and typing as well as verbal in both English and Mandarin.
- Ability to meet ongoing deadlines.
- Will to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Flexible, willing to work extra hours.
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of technology, guidelines and methods applicable to the specific area and the ability to determine appropriate applications.
- Knowledge of project management.
- Knowledge of ISO and other recognized international quality system standards.
- Technical detail oriented.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Technical Communication: 3 years (Preferred)
- Technical Support: 3 years (Preferred)
- Engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
- Railroad Industry: 3 years (Preferred)
- Industry Design: 3 years (Preferred)
- Mechanical: 3 years (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Electrical: 3 years (Preferred)
- Technical Writing: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Industry, CA 91744 (Required)