Warehouse Associate is responsible for Inventory Management - Monitor what comes in and out. Receive parts, pull parts inventory and ship parts. Loading & unloading trucks. Forklift skills is a must. No need to apply if no experience! We have very little turnover so this job is a long time commitment. Candidate must be willing to take random drug tests as well. Health benefits and 401K benefits.
Responsibilities and Duties
On a daily basis:
- Monitoring what comes in and out of the warehouse.
- Receiving shipments that come in.
- Pulling parts inventory.
- Shipping out parts orders.
- Keeping up with the cleanliness and organization of the warehouse.
Loading and unloaded of trucks - forklift skills a must.
Qualifications and Skills
Experience is a must.
Forklift skills is a must.
100% medical coverage for employee only.
Dental & vision coverage are optional.
401K plan offered
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 per year
- Warehouse Management: 2 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Forklift experience
- Computer literacy
- Data entry
- Pallet jack
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma