Full-time | Part-timeEstimated: $46,000 - $61,000 a year
- Mileage reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Marriage & Family Therapy Certification
- Experience with children
- Master's degree
Full Job Description
We are passionate about what we do and delight in providing excellent programs that make permanent, positive changes in the lives of those we serve. Our programs are designed to equip our clients with the vision, motivation, life skills, education, and self-discipline necessary to lead a successful life.
SequelCare of Maine is looking for caring and committed clinicians! We are looking for a compassionate clinician who is open to joining a team invested in doing excellent clinical work with children and families. Our teams are growing and we have opportunities for both Day Treatment Clinicians, as well as School-based Outpatient Therapists.
We hope to find the right person to join our team to meet the growing needs our clinical services.
When you become a part of Sequel our goal is to provide you with the experience to feel supported in the important role you provide to our clients. We achieve this through the support of training and mentoring. The culture remains positive within the company to promote a supportive and healing environment for our clients. This creates new skills and abilities in order to foster a healthy environment supporting growth and providing direction for the future.
- Work / Life Balance
- Strong Collaboration
- Strong Clinical Supervision and Support
- Paid Training's Offered
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Corporate Discounts
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees and any part-time employees who meet the billable requirement
- Education: Master’s Degree in Counseling, Counseling Education, Marriage and Family Therapist, Psychiatric or Mental Health Nursing, or Social Work
- Experience: 2 years of experience with children and families
- Certification: LCPC-C, LCPC, LMFT, RN-C, LMSW-CC, LCSW
Camden, ME 04843
Sequel Youth & Family Services is an Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly employer.