Work with organizations to redesign business processes to provide clients with management consulting on organization redesign and new business processes to maintain responsibility for multiple projects typically larger in size. Provide clients with consulting on other effects of new business processes and assist the business development team with writing and presenting proposals for moderately large or complex projects. Perform as an advanced consultant with capability knowledge, excelling at client delivery with expertise developed in a specific area. Take a leadership role in generating intellectual capital to help the firm grow its business. Maintain relationships with clients as an individual highly valued for knowledge and trusted advice and interact directly with senior-level clients. Develop competency in project and financial management and become more involved in managing teams and formulating business strategy. Guide the progress of projects while mentoring junior staff in both firm and technical competencies.
- 6+ years of experience with the application of business process reengineering or process improvement methodologies
- Experience with facilitating the development of process maps and value stream maps for current and future states of an organization's business processes
- Experience with building and maintaining client relationships in a team-based government or management consulting environment
- Knowledge of Lean and quality control principles at an expert level
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree required
- BPM, BPR, Lean, or Six Sigma Certifications, including Black Belt or higher required
- Ability to be a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to translate information, develop insights, and work alongside clients at client sites
- Ability to collect, manage, document, and link information about current state business processes and target state business processes
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, including meeting facilitation and reaching stakeholder agreement
- MA, MS, or MBA degree preferred
- Active PMP Certification preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.