MarketStar's Direct organization has an opening for a Sales Manager in our Salt Lake City offices. The Sales Manager will report directly to the Vice President of Direct and will be primarily responsible for the day to day activities and performance of full cycle sales team and its sales representatives. They will also be responsible for client engagement, strategy, and planning.
Responsibilities & Attributes for Success:
- Successfully drive team to meet and exceed weekly, monthly and annual sales quotas
- Monitor the team’s performance and identify achievements as well as areas of focus.
- Ensure continued progress of the team by proactively taking responsibility for the sales representatives’ day to day development and performance
- Motivate sales representatives to succeed, manage program day-to-day activities, training, logistics and other activities as required
- Consistent coaching for sales representatives, including:
o Side by side coaching
o Live call monitoring
o Sales professional scorecard reviews and 1:1’s
o Sales professional performance evaluations
o Ongoing career development and reward/recognition
What’s required to be considered:
- Ensure rep productivity, drive activities, and monitor objectives and results
- Identify best practices and providing feedback and recommendations to leadership
- Provide insight to client and leadership and make strategic recommendations around strategies, tactics, and changes.
- Ensure proper documentation exists for employees, processes, and product training
- Work with support groups both internally and within the client’s company to ensure program results are delivered and sales representatives have the tools needed.
How to apply and what to expect:
- College Degree or multiple years in various Direct sales cycles preferred
- Experience with B2B SMB sales
- Knowledge of or experience with talent development and sales process creation and training
- Must be competitive and be willing to drive, push and exceed goals
- Internal applicants must be exceeding metrics in current position
- 2 or more years of management/supervisory experience or equivalent in a telesales environment OR currently holds a MarketStar Coach or Team Lead position
- Superior communication and writing skills
- Computer experience/knowledge required.
- Knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Office and Google GSuite environments required
- Must have ability to focus on tasks to get them done and also help staff prioritize competing directives
- Must have an adaptive management style and be able to work at micro and macro level
- Knowledge of CRMs a plus
- All applicants must apply online
- If offered employment with MarketStar, all new hires must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
As the pioneer of Sales as a Service™, MarketStar accelerates revenue with B2B Direct and Partner sales programs. MarketStar has launched, sold and supported thousands of products and services on behalf of the biggest and brightest companies across the globe.
MarketStar offers a comprehensive benefit package to eligible employees which includes medical, dental, vision, 401k retirement program, long-term disability, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, paid time off, discounts with local restaurants, and so much more.
MarketStar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. MarketStar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where MarketStar does business.