Our client, an electronic refurbish company in Madison Heights MI is seeking to hire a Temporary ACCOUNTS PAYABLE PERSON.
JOB TYPE: Full time, W/2, open-ended contract position.
SCOPE: Provide daily support to the Accounting team in the area of Accounts Payable.
- Invoice Review/Input and Remittance Processing.
- Review check requests for proper authorization and support. Enter invoices into accounting system
- Review vouchers in core accounting system before assigning checks/wires
- Issue payments on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, as scheduled
- Obtain necessary signatures on checks
- Release signed checks. Process outgoing wire transfers, as needed
- Review and research vendor statements and general inquiries
- Maintain vendor master files
- Process expense reimbursement requests with a high degree of accuracy in a multi-currencyand multi-entity environment.
- Generate outgoing wire transfers, checks and internal funds transfers
- Perform other tasks and projects as requested by the Accounts Payable Supervisor and/or the Accounting Manager
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED required. Associate degree or equivalent two-year degree is desired.
- Two plus years of Accounts Payable experience in high volume organization.
- Must have excellent computer skills including Microsoft Windows, Outlook, and Office. Intermediate Excel skills are required.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to work at a fast pace.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job!!!
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon, our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering and IT talent in the industry today.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Accounts Payable: 2 years (Required)