Are you Passionate about Education, Stock Market, or Business?
The next generation is looking to you! Join SPARK business academy and make a difference!
Apply for our part-time instructor positions teaching practical classes (e.g., basic entrepreneurship and financial education) at local schools (grades K-8) using our easy-to-follow teaching guides. This assignment is to teach business topics to students in grades K-5. This is a part-time job and most instructors work between 1-3 hours per week.
Our flexible schedule is ideal for someone looking for meaningful, part-time work. Teaching guides and class materials will be provided for each class.
Must have availability on Mondays during the hours of 2:40-3:30pm and/or Mondays and Wednesdays from 4:00-5:00pm for about 8-10 weeks starting 4/10 or 4/17. This in-person position is located at schools within the 22201,22213, and 22207 zip codes.
- Must enjoy working with young kids (grades K-8)
- Dependability and punctuality a must
- Strong work ethic
- Passionate and engaging pedagogy
- Proficient in differentiating curriculum to meet student needs
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $65.00 per hour
- Afternoon shift
- After school
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Arlington, VA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Childcare: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location