Atterro Workforce Solutions offers this exciting contract opportunity at a global leader in electronics, mobile devices and appliances located in Ridgefield Park, NJ.
B2B Mobile Product Marketing team is looking for a Product Management Specialist, located in the Ridgefield Park, NJ location. This position will report directly to the Director of Product Marketing and will primarily focus on Product Marketing operations and sales enablement.
Role and Responsibilities of the job:
- Ensure all product specification and pricing is up-to-date through our E-Bulletin system.
- Maintain the product data sheet for the overall B2B Mobile group.
- Analyze and publish weekly Voice-of-Customer and Opportunity Pipeline data reports.
- Supports in the creation of the Quarterly B2B Promotion calendar.
- Works cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Sales, and Operations on various tactical initiatives.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Language: English
- Work Experience: 1-3 years of analytical experience and working in cross-functional teams with multiple team members.
- Competencies: Advanced knowledge of Excel, Strong knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and SAP
- Responsibilities: Assigned projects
- Skills: Demonstrated excellence in project management and ability to work in a fast paced matrix organization.
- Training Details: On the job training with regards to projects and Samsung processes and knowledge of organization
This position is not a manager role. It is a role that requires management of operations & important tactical tasks such as data entry & report consolidation.
Atterro talent working with this client receive competitive compensation and a great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K and Paid Time Off plus more!