Wilson Health is looking for a direct-hire IT Network Infrastructure Engineer for our location in Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area.
Key Perks and Benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, Company Paid Life, and Others)
- Retirement (Defined Contribution, Employer Contribution, Employer Match (no waiting period), and Various Investment Options)
- Education Reimbursement (Tuition & Book Fee Reimbursement)
Employment Status: Full-Time (FT= 36+ hours)
Working Hours: 40 hours a week (80 hours per pay period)
Shift: 1st shift
Position Reports to: IT Network Manager
Summary: The IT Network Infrastructure Engineer is focused on one or more areas of Network Infrastructure, Storage Area Networks, or Virtual Networking (VMWare, Azure).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research, Evaluate, Design, Test, Implement, and Manage Network Infrastructure, Storage Area Networks, and Virtual Network Environments.
- Troubleshoots problems within the network and security infrastructure including; routers, switches, firewalls, VPN, proxy servers, Linux, UNIX, and Windows Servers, making corrective break/fix actions when necessary, following documented procedures, and change control guidelines and policies.
- Network Infrastructure/SAN/VoIP Hardware/Software Installatio, Administration, and Troubleshooting
- Provide project management and disaster recovery and security support
- Creates/updates required technical documentation in accordance with Change Control and Project Management processes and ticketing disciplines.
- Provides issue processing and resolution while following ITIL processes and procedures
- Routine monitoring, diagnostics, configuration, problem identification, and analysis, vendor engagement, vendor escalation, and mid-level escalation.
- Implement Server or Network technology with limited external vendor support. Usually provided through (SOW) Statement of work agreements and project plan.
- Provides primary Network Infrastructure Support, as well as secondary client-server hardware/software and application support while providing excellent customer service.
- Provides On-Call after hours support, as needed.
- Proactive in monitoring of systems and capacity planning.
- Education or equivalent – Bachelor’s degree or 5-7years experience preferred
- Certification – CCNA and part CCNP or CCDA and part CCDP or MCSE or VCP or VCAP
- Intermediate to Advanced experience in troubleshooting LAN & WAN technologies
- Strong knowledge of ASA Firewalls and Cisco Voice and Cisco Wi-Fi technologies
- Intermediate to Advanced troubleshooting of firewalls using command line interface (CLI) and/or web-based tools
- Strong monitoring of LINUX/ UNIX/Windows servers’ resource usage
- Excels in troubleshooting hardware and software problems on Linux, UNIX, and Windows OS
- Intermediate troubleshooting of alert messages from Solarwinds
- Create, modify and close service requests, incident, and problem tickets using Track-IT
- Intermediate to advanced VLAN creation, management, and interface mapping
- Solid understanding of topics that include; connecting to a WAN, implementing network security, network types, network media, routing and switching fundamentals, the TCP/IP and OSI models, IP addressing, WAN technologies (DS1, ISDN, & DS3), operating and configuring IOS devices, extending switched networks with VLANs, determining IP routes, managing IP traffic with access lists, establishing point-to-point connections, and troubleshooting MPLS connections
Mission & Vision & Values:
- Improve the health and wellness of the community by delivering compassionate, quality care.
- Be a trusted, nationally-recognized leader of innovative, collaborative, community health.
- A.S.P.I.R.E - Always serve with professionalism, integrity, respect, and excellence.
EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer)