The SAP BASIS/HANA Administrator will be responsible for the support and administration of all SAP activities and implementations. This includes planning, coordination, and implementation of all changes in SAP including performance and tuning analysis, capacity planning, systems support and planning, application support, and software upgrades.
- SAP BASIS/HANA administration and technical core competencies for tasks including installations and upgrades, problem determination and resolution, software patching, support package application, performance tuning, and project sizing.
- Participation in multi-landscape design solutions, architecture recommendations, and client strategies for continuous improvement.
- Administer SAP implementations and upgrades in multiple environments, including SAP CRM, ECC, BI, Business Warehouse, Business Objects, Portal, and Solution Manager deployed on SAP HANA.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of the Portal landscape upgrades and patches.
- Provide analytical skills to evaluate system performance, system health checks, and implementation of tuning improvements.
- Provide technical expertise and participation in technical projects across multiple teams.
- Work closely with SAP Functional Teams to coordinate and ensure complete enhancements to company’s enterprise-wide SAP implementation.
- Interact with other IT groups to support IT infrastructure requirements.
- Responsible for documenting the design and landscape of all SAP environments.
- Prepare and present status reports, and technical analysis of relevant issues.
Knowledge & Skills
- Basic familiarilty with Business processes and functions.
- Working knowledge of COBIT5 IT Governance & Management framework or other structured industry standard methodologies.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with regulatory and compliance items governing IT.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information/Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems, or equivalent discipline.
- Master’s degree in a Management or Technical discipline preferred
- At least five years of experience in SAP with a minimum of two years of experience in SAP HANA modeling and database procedural languages.
- Experience in the full-life cycle of large and complex enterprise services with minimum of 1 year of experience in implementing SAP HANA solutions.
- ITIL Foundation certification (at hire or within 12 months in position).
- Certifications in COBIT framework preferred.